Home

Jeep XJ weld in rock sliders

Jeep Rock Slide Engineering Rock Sliders - Over 40,000 Product

Find great deals on eBay for jeep cherokee xj rock sliders

Our heavy duty rock sliders are built to take a beating while protecting your Cherokees rockers. Fits both 2 and 4 door 1984 - 2001 XJ's. IF YOU HAVE FRAME PLATING CLICK HERE TO ORDER WELD ON SLIDERS. Hand Made in the USA Made from 1.5 x 3 x 3/16 wall rectangular tubing; 1.25 x .120 wall Side Tube; 3/16 CNC cut and formed brackets. Bolt on rock sliders for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ. -- Bolt on rock sliders for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ. Only Next Venture offers Jeep Cherokee rock sliders with an adjustable pinch seam mounting system to keep correct fitment with unibody stiffeners. Unibody stiffeners and rock sliders are among the most popular

Cherokee Rock Sliders - XJ Classic The Classic Sliders are tried and true, giving you maximum strengthen and protection for your Jeep's rocker panels. Cut and formed from 3x2x3/16 box tubing Jeep rocker panels are vulnerable to damage from trail obstacles, but Rusty's Off-Road keeps them protected with heavy-duty Rock Sliders, Rocker guards, and Rocker protection for Jeep Wranglers and Cherokees. XJ Cherokee ('84-'01) / MJ Comanche ('84-'91 im looking to add some homemade rocker guards to my 98' XJ. dont know exactly where to weld/bolt them. also, what exactly the look of them are going to be. can you guys give me some tips or even better, some pics of some rock rails on your XJ

With the ROCKer panels you will keep your ground clearance, dramatically improve your unibody's strength and fix any rust issues. They come complete, with detailed instructions, to help upgrade and repair your Jeep with one step Currently offering kits for the XJ Cherokee MJ Comanche and WJ and ZJ Grand Cheroke I would think either weld or bolt would work as long as it is well thought out and executed. With 10 bolts per side, I have already put the weight of the Jeep on my rock rails while wheeling and they did their job. I used existing holes and added only 3 per side with self tapping bolts Rock Sliders are arguably one of the most important pieces of armor one can acquire for their Jeep, especially if you intend on going offroad. They provide a strong point of contact to absorb and disperse energy inflicted on your Wrangler or Gladiator when the lower sides of your rig slam against stumps, rocks & other debris 1-48 of 323 results for jeep xj rock sliders Filter results by your vehicle: Affordable Offroad Pair of Weld in Sliders for Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-01) $310.00 $ 310. 00. FREE Shipping. Barricade Rock Sliders for Jeep Wrangler 2007-2017. 4.8 out of 5 stars 19. $307.99 $ 307. 99. FREE Shipping

Returns Made Easy · Under $114 · >80% Items Are Ne

1. rock slider question. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 22 Posts. 1; 2 JEEP= Just Enough Essential Parts The hardest part on welding these in is the sheetmetal at the door sill is thin and easy to burn through trying to weld it to the thicker metal of the sliders. Plus the body undercoating underneath has to be ground off
  2. or trim
  3. EAG Fit for 84-01 Cherokee XJ Steel Tubular Running Board Rock Slider. $268.99. Free shipping. EAG Fits 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ Jeep Rock Slider/Side Step. $323.99. Free shipping. PAIR OF 1984-2001 JEEP CHEROKEE XJ ROCK SLIDERS. $385.00. Free shipping
  4. 69 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 11, 2010. well I decided to replace my old sliders with a set of intergraded ones. I used the old sliders so much that they where starting to destroy the rockers from the actual sliders flexing into the rockers . so this was my fix....that helped me gain alittle over 3 1/2 of clearence under the doors
  5. XJ(cherokee's) don't have a frame and rock sliders can be bolted right on to the unibodies. XJ's have frame sections in the unibodies, just like subarus, that are fairly easy to work with, thats why I'm using an XJ approach to a Subaru. It works:grin

5. Rugged Ridge Steel XHD Rock Sliders (JK) The Cadillac of Jeep rock sliders, the Rugged Ridge Steel XHD is the real deal, offering unparalleled underbody protection for your Jeep Wrangler JK or JKU 33 results for jeep xj rock sliders. Save this search. Pair of Weld in Rock Sliders for 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ (Fits: Jeep) Brand New. $330.00. or Best Offer. Free shipping. 98 sold. 4 V S N 1 K Q F p o n X 2 O B s o r e d. EAG Fits 84-01 Cherokee XJ Steel Tubular Rock Slider Running Board (Fits: Jeep About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

ZJ Weld In Slider Install. All rock sliders ship unfinished/bare metal and are ready for your paint, powder coat etc. Available for local pickup at the shop. Contact sales for cash pickup price. Weight: 92 pounds. Length : 67 inches. Width : 4 inches. Height : 4 inches. Sold As: pair. Additional information The RH4x4 Jeep Gladiator Tubular Rock Sliders are the ultimate rocker guard upgrade for wheelers of all skill levels. All the benefits of the low profile factory Rubicon rails plus a welded on tubular step that not only makes entry and exit from your Jeep easier, it also helps keep your body panels off the rocks Weld-In Raw Rock Sliders by Affordable Offroad®, 1 Pair. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Affordable Offroad will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost

Affordable Offroad Pair of Elite Rock Sliders for 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 1993-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4DR Outer Rocker Panels (Pair) Affordable Offroad Pair of Weld in Sliders for Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-01

Brand New Jeep Cherokee Xj Rock Sliders On eBay - Great Deals On Jeep Cherokee Xj Rock Slider

I don't want to weld to my frame because #rust so bolt on is the way to go I think. This means I'm pretty much down to poison spyder rocker knockers, Shrockworks or VKS. But to throw a dark horse into the race I'm a huge Metal Cloak fanboy and I'm wondering if their body mount Overline sliders would offer enough protection from a hard hit XJ Rock Sliders 84-01 Cherokee XJ TNT Customs. Jeep XJ Cherokee rock sliders Not all sliders are built the same and TNT Customs Jeep Cherokee XJ Tubular Sliders are no exception. Using a unique one-piece dimpled and formed pinch-seam mount, the sliders are a combination of durability and style that leave nothing to be desired when it comes to strength

Jegs Performance Parts - Order By 11pm EST, Ships Toda

Or maybe they're not rusted yet but you plan on adding some 2x6 tubing in order to have solid rockers that also double as sliders.We have made the support legs to get the job done and add additional strength to your build!With a quick weld in design, and relief holes cut out in order to help drain any water that comes over the plate to avoid. If you're building a Jeep XJ, you should start by welding on some frame stiffeners. The stiffeners will provide a strong foundation that you can use to mount all the good stuff: suspension mounts, skidplates, drivetrain mounts, and sliders. Solid places to mount rock sliders, suspension mounts, transfer case mounts, and skid plates:. Get discount prices, fast shipping and ultimate product help when shopping for 1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Rock Sliders and Guards at 4 Wheel Parts. The best online destination and local store solution for all of your Truck and Jeep off-roading needs Oct 29, 2018 - Explore Kerry Edwards's board Rock sliders on Pinterest. See more ideas about rock sliders, sliders, jeep Description. Our very popular XJ Rock Sliders. What more can we say then if you own a XJ you must have a set. Wheel to wheel design. Frame and pinch weld mounts. Added tube for a step and protection

Master Fabricator DanTubbyBillig gives you his Weld in XJ Rock Sliders. You are buying both the passenger and driver side sliders (1 pair). • Fits both 2 and 4 door XJ's Custom built Heavy Duty Rock Sliders for the Jeep Cherokee XJ built right here in the USA by Hardcore Offroad LLC. These are built to take a beating and look great while doing it. Constructed out of 1.75 x .120 wall D.O.M. tubing, not weak pipe like most others Custom built Heavy Duty Rock Sliders for the Jeep Cherokee XJ built right here in the USA by Hardcore Offroad LLC. These are built to take a beating and look great while doing so. Constructed out of 1.75 x .120 wall D.O.M. tubing, not weak pipe like most others. Can be built at a slight upward angle to follow body closely, or straight outward.

After all, I m just a weekend Jeeper with a limited budget, so it had to be easy and something I didn t need a lot of specialized tools or welding skills! There were several styles, and prices, and custom rock sliders available on the internet, but I went with a pair from AJ s Offroad Armor ( www.ajsoffroadarmor.com) The jeep is my daily driver and I really wheel only on the weekends, when I can. Also, rock sliders are one of my next purchases. Should I wait until after I get stiffeners? The center frame stiffeners make welding on thicker stuff easy as 10g is easy to weld to 14g and you can easily weld real thick to 10g. When I bought my xj it was on. Jeep XJ Cherokee rocker panels are vulnerable to trail damage, so Rusty's Off-Road offers heavy-duty rock sliders, rocker covers, rocker armor, and rocker panel protection for 1984-2001 Jeep Wranglers

CALL. (520) 235-6242. Our custom rock sliders, Jeep armor, boat sides, stingers, bumpers, roll bars, trailers, and buggy chassis fabrication are done in Southern Arizona. Many of our clients are from Tucson, Phoenix, Sierra Vista, Marana, Oro Valley, Catalina, Vail, and Rio Rico White Knuckle Off Road Products offers heavy-duty rock sliders for 4x4 enthusiasts and our goal is to provide our customers with quality products and great customer service. We are detail oriented, from design through production, and off high-quality hade-made products that are exceptionally functional

Pair of Weld in Rock Sliders-Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-01

XJ Rock Sliders: Jeep Cherokee XJ Rock Slider, Step, and

Get discount prices, fast shipping and ultimate product help when shopping for Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Rock Sliders and Guards at 4 Wheel Parts. The best online destination and local store solution for all of your Truck and Jeep off-roading needs Compared to their popular bolt-on version, the Weld-On sliders are welded to the frame providing a rigid mount. These sliders have an aggressive upward angle to offer more body protection and lie tighter to you Jeep's rocker panel

Deluxe Rock Sliders - Jeep Cherokee XJ (84 - 01

Rock Hard 4x4™ Patriot Series Rocker Guards for Jeep Cherokee XJ 2/4DR 1984 - 2001 [RH-1014] Rock Hard 4x4™ Patriot Series Tube Slider Rocker Guards Angled Downward for Jeep Wrangler JK 2DR 2007 - 2018 [RH-6010] Rock Hard 4x4™ Patriot Series Rocker Guards for Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 1999 - 2004 [RH-7053 Current build time: 3 months. Glissade - Rocker Replacement Sliders for the Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ (1999 - 2004). Currently only available for the WJ. These rock sliders are built for extreme off-roading situations (see video for demo). Used as sliders to get over obstacles and steps to make it easier to reach your r

Jeep Cherokee XJ Rock Sliders. from $499.99 Quick view. Waggy Front Dana 44 Swap Kit (For TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ) $599.99 Quick view. Cherokee XJ/MJ Unibody Stiffeners (Front) $149.99 Quick view. Jeep TJ/LJ/YJ/CJ Rear Outboard Shock Mounts. We proudly fabricate and hand-weld this product in the USA NAXJA Forum User. Join Date: Sep 2003. Location: Billings, Montana. Posts: 835. Tomken Rock Sliders. I've got new 2x4 Tomken Rock Sliders to install on my '89 XJ this weekend. Their directions are a little sketchy, specifically which front mount goes on which side, and if the sliders are side-specific. I searched for anybody's experience and. Your Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Rock Sliders and Guards source with low prices and FREE shipping on Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Rock Sliders and Guards tires, wheels, bumpers, tops, lift kits and more

Jeep Cherokee XJ Rock Sliders - Next Venture Motorsports LL

Weld-In Raw Rock Sliders by Affordable Offroad®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Affordable Offroad will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost DV8 Offroad Body & Frame Mounted Rock Sliders for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4-Door $479.99 $527.99 HyLine OffRoad Tube Step Rocker Panels for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited J Que Tal Todos I'm a noobie to da Jeep world and looking for da Best Combo Rock Slider Rail and Step. The Rock Slider should provide the best under carriage and body-weld protection combined with a Step for easy entry and exit, preferably light weight and non-protruding -> so it won't get stuck on rocks Do you have rusted out rockers? Or maybe they're not rusted yet but you plan on adding some 2x6 tubing in order to have solid rockers that also double as sliders.We have made the support legs to get the job done and add additional strength to your build!With a quick weld in design, and relief holes cut out in order to help drain any water that comes over the plate to avoid rust from forming.

Weld On Rock Sliders for the Do-It-Your-Selfers and and 4x4 Shops 2 x 6 x .188 Wall Thickness - Sold in PairsSlider Measures: 68 Length. If you need a different length (shorter or longer, give us a quick text or email and we'll accommodate accordingly. Extra Charge Applies).Weight: 45lbs each slider. If you add th This kit will allow you to build rock sliders at any length you choose. We use 3/16 steel plate to cap the ends of the tube at a 45 degrees angle and brace the inner and outer tubes 5.25 apart. There are three supporting gussets to brace the tubes in the middle and three 16 tubes and three L shaped frame plates to tie everything into the. In comes the 8-point cage, rock sliders, and frame tie-in design. Upon completely removing the Jeep Cherokee's roof, it was brought into Pinobuilt here in San Diego for its custom structural fab work. BJ and Zen worked with the Westfalia design to build something both solid and safe, while keeping it open for access to the pop top camper CBI 4Runner Rock Weld-On Rock Sliders Frames are too thin to weld your sliders directly to them. You need to add a thicker plate that can take heavy force and distribute it in a wider pattern. Some sliders come with weld-on frame plates and some don't WK2 Tire-2-Tire Rock Slider kit, all years!!! This Mopar looking system removes the stock plastic and tucks super tight up on the Jeep! This kit also has optional cover panels which help to cover a small gap visible when the Jeep doors are open

JcrOffroad: XJ Rock Sliders Classic Jeep Cherokee (84-01

XRC Rock Sliders (Part #76895) 07-09 Jeep Unlimited the holes in the pinch-weld of the body and the hole in the rock-slider. Two go in the front, middle and rear. WWW.SMITTYBILT.COM For Technical Support/Warranty Information please c all 310-762-9944 Smittybilt, 400 West Artesia Blvd, Compton, CA 902 2 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Rock Sliders DIY Weld Up Kit. $199.00. Quick view Compare Add to Cart The item has been added. Jeep Cherokee XJ Rear Bilstein 5100 Shock Absorber (Lift Height: 3.5-4) $90.00. Quick view Compare Add to Cart The item has been added. Jeep Cherokee XJ (97-01) Black Front and Rear Weathertech Floorliners. Rock Slide Engineering Rock sliders with retractable steps. I want to thank you for all your advice and guidance while selecting the right lift for my 2020 Jeep JLRDU. Using the medium springs in the back and the heavy-duty springs on the front was exactly what we needed to offset the weight of the diesel engine

Vegas. Vehicle (s) 2020 Gladiator max tow. Apr 24, 2020. #19. I chose Rock Hard angled up and am very happy with them: *quality, design, welds, powder coat are all excellent. *attaches to all sensible places on the Jeep--4 areas of pinch weld with two spots at each, 4 tub mounts, 3 body mounts. *0.120 wall tubing, not thin stuff like exhaust. 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 3.6l Penta, 6 speed manual, Accutune 2.5'' springs with 3/4'' rear and 1/2'' front spacers, Tazer JL Mini, Toyo MT 35x12.5r17, ACE Sliders, Fox ATS steering stabilizer, RC Vertex 2.5 reservoir shocks, Metalcloak DuroSpring bump stops, ICON endlinks, Currie Rock Jock CA's, Synergy front and rear trackbars, ARB.

Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the exact same rockers we have used for years on the red GenRight Jeep. These Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards are also known as rock sliders and include a side step. Our design is 6 TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection $150.00 Rock Sliders, Jeep Cherokee XJ for sale in St. George, UT on KSL Classifieds. View a wide selection of Rock Crawler Parts and other great items on KSL Classifieds JK Jeep Wrangler Forum. JK General Discussion Forum. Willys JK rock sliders. Jump to Latest Follow Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge! 1 - 14 of 14 Posts. A. AlexB253 · Registered. Joined Jun 27, 2018 ·. I know these aren't for YJ's but I have a pair of nice quality heavy gauge rock sliders to fit 1983-2001 XJ 2 & 4 door Cherokees. They screw attach to the pinch weld seam and underneath to the frame rail for super strong protection to the vulnerable unibody chassis. A must-have for any avid XJ.. Jeep CJ7 1976-1986 Rock Sliders - White Knuckle Off Road Products. Includes the following features: Overall length of 55 maximizes coverage of the rocker from flare to flare while allowing for oversize tires 3/16 thick x 2 x 3 rectangular tube main rub rail for greater foundational strength 3/16 thick x 1-1/2 square tube legs to limit.

Jeep Wrangler JLU ace Engineer side steps comes with rubicon rock rail to cover pinch weld. Steps could use a cleaning and new coat of paint but are in good condition. Asking 280 for both. Located outside of Chicago Note: Rocker Panel Protection is shipped bare steel (not painted or powder coated) Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Rock Sliders - Lateral Protection Model Hard-KOR Rock Sliders. WJ Extreme Duty Rock Sliders protects much better laterally and as good or better from underneath as any other name brand heavy-duty slider designs that are out there View Details. ( RH3001UCS ) Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot Series Rocker Guards w/ Tube Sliders, Black Finish for 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ. $395.95. View Details. ( RH6006S ) Rock Hard 4x4 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler Patriot Series Boat Side Rock Sliders w/ Smooth Plate 4-Door. $868.95 Dual-Purpose: Fishbone Offroad Step Sliders combine the sturdy body protection of a rock slider with the convenience of a side step. They will not only protect your Jeep from off-road hazards, but they will also make entering and exiting easier. Heavy-Duty Construction These Step Sliders are made from durable steel plate and tubing, and are finished in a rugged textured black powder coat Description. Ahole Fab builds armor that can take abuse, and These Jeep XJ/WJ Sliders are built from 1/4″ structural steel, so they can hold up to anything you want to throw at them. Weld on installation. Pinch seam bars on all sliders. Put a set of these Ahole Fab sliders on your Jeep today and go bash a rock

84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ Rock Sliders Protect your rocker panel from damage with these heavy duty rock sliders. Made with 2 x 3/16 rectangle tubing with a 1 1/2 x .120 wall rubrail, angled upward at 30 degrees. Bolts to uni-frame and tube pinch seam under door Not only can these be used to strengthen the unibody where it is most vulnerable they can also be used as a slider or rock armor. Features: Center; 3/16 plate steel Weld on design Plug weld holes Retains access to all unibody holes -Includes fish plate to tie center and front section together! Front/ Rear; 10 Gauge plate steel Weld on desig

I would rate my welding skill as low/intermediate - just a mug with a welder. The way I approached it-these a rock sliders, if it fails due to the home made factor it will make less of a dint in the door sill than no rock slider. Looking around on the net I saw pics of lots of XJ sliders I liked these the best With changing this location, that will change the length needed for all of you roof spreaders. We cope 1 side of all roof spreaders. The A Pillars are designed to be ran behind your fenders and weld to your rock sliders. The A Pillar bar will also require some fitment work, as it will be fit differently depending on how your sliders are designed I have both a 2001 and 1999 XJ (4DR, manual, 4.0L engine). The rocker panels on the driver's side of both cars are rusted through--common problem, I think--and I'm plotting a repair. It's not something I can do myself (don't know how to weld), and I'm willing to spend some money to get this done. MAXX PROTECTION DIY ROCK SLIDERS. from 289.95. Write here... This is our weld-it-yourself rock slider kit! Rock sliders are the first step to protecting your vehicle off-road. They'll protect your rocker from trail damage and provide a surface to slide over rocks and stumps and anything else that gets in their way We are now offering our rock sliders in a D.I.Y version for the customers that would like to save some money, and do the welding themselves! We bring you the best sliders on the market for the most competitive pricing. Sliders are made to handle the abuse of rocks and trees, so your body can stay protected. These weld to the frame on the.

Full service 4x4 shop in the Enumclaw, WA area with custom fabrication and welding services for 4x4 trucks and commercial or industrial projects. (360) 284-4355 When you just want to keep customizing your Jeep XJ and Cherokee, TMR has Jeep XJ parts off road such as suspension and builder parts, including Custom XJ unibody frame stiffeners for strengthening the factory frame rails and unibody, replacement heavy-duty axle brackets for control arms, shocks, coil buckets, coil-spring mounts and lower control-arm brackets

Rock Sliders for your Jeep Cherokee XJ with built in step panels. TNT Customs Jeep Cherokee XJ Adventure Steps feature rugged construction and sleek styling giving our steps a one-two punch. Our Adventure Steps mount to the unibody rail using three mounting points per side as well as to the pinch seam, ten mounting points per side, to. Rock Hard 4X4 Patriot Series Tube Slider Downward Facing Rocker Guards for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK $857.99 DV8 Offroad Body & Frame Mounted Rock Sliders for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Doo

93-11 Ford Ranger Weld-In Rock Sliders - Affordable OffroadRock Slider QuestionTracker-Sidekick Rock sliders: Tracker and Sidekick RockFabbing Rocker Panels - Jeep Cherokee Forum2x6 Rocker Rock Sliders - Jeep Cherokee ForumZJ unibody frame reinforcement | Jeep grand cherokee zjXJ Front & Rear Tube Doors | TrailTubes

4Wheel & Off-Road's buyers guide to upgrading the Jeep Cherokee XJ. Nth Degree Slider Nth Degree Mobility has these rock sliders for Dana 35 and Dana 44 rear ends that quickly bolt on. 4runner & XJ 2 years ago. Theres countless threads on the jeep forums of people who have done 2x6 rocker panels. They normally just weld them to the bottom of the door jambs / pillars / remaining rocker panel and tie the 2x6 into the unibody rails with steel tube supports. It wont withstand much abuse unless you tie them into the unibody rails. 7 a. Rock sliders that bolt to the frame and come close to the body pinch weld are usually made with 1/4 or 5mm thick tubing and are super braced to allow the driver to pivot the vehicle up against a huge rock on an actual rock crawling cross